Saudações tenebrosas...

Você ultrapassou o portal da realidade... Seja bem vindo(a) á um mundo onde os contos criam vida, mesmo quando falam de morte...

Sidney Leal

quinta-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2012

"PERIODS OF EMPTY"


"And among tears and sobs I conclude that she left me. I have this belief! The sleepless nights and the emptiness that I feel in my head foggy confusion, only certify and attest my certainty. There are times and not seen before in his presence could be felt as intense meters away today ...
     - Nothing is revealed!
Below the head and hands in my face I despair, looking blank paper and pen in front of me as if this way could know his whereabouts, or maybe find out what hurt her I would have done ...
     - But nothing is revealed!
With hands raised to heaven wonder: - Why this suffering? Why hurt me? Because he knows that without her I am nothing, unless anyone ...
     - But nothing is revealed!
I get up with blank paper in my hands, punching the air and scream at everybody:                     - Where is she!?
     - But nothing is revealed!
What the hell have I done to divine inspiration for her to leave me like this? '.
                                                                                                         (Sidney Leal)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário